My mind is ALL over the place so here are is an amalgamation of random snippets:
1) The word amalgamation has been stuck in my head all morning.
2) When I opened the door to the garage this morning a green caterpillar fell directly into the palm of my hand. He is now living on my peony plant.
3) Last night I drank electrified wine. No seriously. It was at a reception at the Bakken Museum and they put an electric charge in it, claiming "that's what Ben Franklin used to do for entertainment before there was MTV."
4) In my parking garage there is a possessed elevator. It just kept opening and closing, dinging over and over on the 2nd floor. My bad knee kind of hates the ghost possessing it, too, because I had to take the stairs. (If I had an elevator at home I wouldn't say that I hate this ghost because it would follow me home and possess that one but I don't have an elevator at home so I think I'm safe.
5) Amalgamation. Amalgamate. Amalgamating. (It's still stuck.)